Because who can resist animal pictures, especially when they have to do with weddings? Sorry, but we just can’t resist rounding up our favorite pictures of animals attending weddings. We get new ones every day, and they’re just way too cute not to share. Whether it’s Burrito the donkey who loves cheesing for the camera at Arizona weddings, Spicy, the pup who walked with a human ring bearer down the ceremony aisle, or Rosie the bunny who wished she could rock her wedding floral collar every day, animals who attend weddings in people clothes are probably one of the cutest things out there.
So here are the 12 best-dressed animals from our real weddings gallery, in no particular order.
1. This pooch who stole the show in his on-trend mint bow tiePHOTO BY YELLOW FEATHER PHOTOGRAPHY
2. This proper dachshund, who thought a longer neck tie was the right choicePHOTO BY KIM PAYANT PHOTOGRAPHY
3. This maltese pup, who may have put the first two to shame with his glitzy lookPHOTO BY SOMETHING BLUE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
4. This schnauzer flower girl, who may not have loved dressing up, but still looked fabulousPHOTO BY CLY CREATION
5. This bunny in a flower collar, because animal posts don’t always have to be all about dogsPHOTO BY LOVELY AND LIGHT
6. These puppies, who couldn’t wait to give their dad a kiss once they got to the end of the aislePHOTO BY RISING LOTUS PHOTOGRAPHY
7. This dog, who walked in tandem with a human ring bearer — hard to tell who is cuter herePHOTO BY EMILY WREN PHOTOGRAPHY
8. These corgis, who also walked in tandemPHOTO BY PERSON KILLIAN PHOTOGRAPHY
9. This donkey, who is actually too fabulousPHOTO BY VIENNA GLENN PHOTOGRAPHY
10. This fluffy big dog, who felt like the whole tux would have “over-done” it, so he went for a bibPHOTO BY KRISTEN TAYLOR PHOTOGRAPHY
11. This huge saint bernard, who may have taken this groomsmen for a runPHOTO BY IMAGEN PHOTOGRAPHY
12. This little guy, who thought a shiny suit would make him stand out in a crowdPHOTO BY KANE AND SOCIAL